Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Liebster Award

Hey beauts! In December, I was nominated to do the Liebster award by Jennifer Cooper. I thought it was finally time to actually write about it! I need to answer the questions that have been set for me by Jennifer, nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers and set them all 11 new questions!

What made you decide to start a blog?
My friend Olivia (Curls and Comets) who has been mentioned in very many of my posts actually persuaded me to start a blog. I had thought about it before but was never able to pluck up the courage to actually start writing one! I have always loved all of the things I write about but sitting and reading through Olivia's blog really gave me the push to finally start doing what I now love!

What products can you not live without?
I would say my most obsessive products right now would be Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer, Soap & Glory Archery Pencil and one of my many, many dark berry lipsticks... If I had to pick it would either be Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Standout' or of course, the widely loved Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in '107'. ALTHOUGH since searching everywhere for it and actually almost crying over it, I noticed when getting ready for my last meet up that it's gone. The moment I get my next £5.49 I'm running straight to Boots...

What's the best holiday you've ever been on?
I would probably say one of my trips to Disney World in Orlando mainly because it's the one I remember the most... Or it may be the fact I'm obsessed with rollercoasters and Shekra was the best ride I've ever been on, still. I haven't been on holiday in a while and I need to organise a trip with some friends!! 


Do you prefer Winter or Summer?
Definitely Winter. No doubt in my mind. Don't get me wrong, I love the heat in Summer but sometimes in can just get too much and there's not a lot you can do about it... Whereas in Winter you can wrap yourself up in warm blankets and sit by a fire being very cosy. Mainly, think about it. Loads of cute clothes to wear, I much prefer Winter fashion over Summer. ALSO AND MOST IMPORTANTLY berry lip! I don't think you guys understand how much I love a good berry lip. Matching it with berry colour nails too, that's my heaven!!

What's your current favourite song?
I would say Droplets by Lewis Watson and Gabrielle Aplin. This isn't as much of a song I casually listen to but I just love singing the harmonies with two of my best friends, it sounds awesome and I love it so much right now, so yeah!

What are you proud of yourself for doing?
At the moment I'm most proud of myself for the grades I got for GCSE. I didn't get all A*'s or A's like most my friends but I still feel like I did really well and achieved as much as I could!

What's your absolute favourite meal?
PASTA! Anything pasta. Couldn't pick between pesto pasta (loads of different type of pesto), lasagne or spaghetti bolognese. Ooh or pasta ham and cheese... But honestly, cook me any pasta dish and I will fall in love! I know that's not saying a specific meal, I apologise!

What's the item at the top of your wish list?
It's Rimmel Kate Matte lipstick in '107' at the moment!! Besides that, it's Mac Lipstick in 'Diva', I am so looking forward to having enough money to get this, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Favourite sport and exercise?
My favourite sport would probably be football, to watch, not play... I don't really play sports. I was on the netball team in primary school if that counts? Favourite exercise, um again I don't really exercise! So I would say walking or dancing. I usually have to walk a lot to get to college and because my friends live very far from the station. This post is my motivation to exercise!! I went to the gym a lot a few months ago but then I got lazy...

Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Milk chocolate. Definitely. My favourite is dairy milk just because I can eat so much of it without getting ill! If it's in little amounts then I prefer Lindt (Lindor) because that tastes awesome.

What are you going to challenge yourself to do in the New Year?
My one goal this year is to post a lot more. I've started to plan my time better so I have a little time to write a post for you guys instead of leaving you all astray, I hate not writing to you gorgeous people!

Questions:
What is your favourite lip product?
Describe your favourite outfit in your closet?
What is your favourite post that you've written?
What do you love most about blogging?
What's your favourite season?
What's your favourite type of shoes?
What's your favourite makeup brand?
What's your favourite clothing brand?
Who's is your favourite blog?
What makes you smile?
Why did you start blogging?

I nominate:

I look forward to seeing what you all have to say!

Were some of your answers the same as mine? What's your favourite season?
Tori. X

No comments:

Post a Comment